Financial Statements Made Easy
February 07, 2018 2:00 pm
February 07, 2018 4:00 pm
This seminar is designed for new entrepreneurs with no financial statement background. You will learn:
* Six Basic Financial Transactions
* Three Basic Financial Statements
- What is a Balance Sheet?
- What is a Profit & Loss or Income Statement?
- What is a Statement of Cash Flow?
* Five Types of Financial Statement Accounts
* What is Double-Entry Accounting?
- Debits equals Credits
* Ten Common Transactions -- How They Are Recorded on the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
* Statement of Cash Flow
Cost: $10 (includes seminar presentation on a flash drive)
Registration & Payment Deadline: Tuesday, February 6, 2018; 3:00pm (Registration is not complete until payment is made.) Seminar fee assistance is available for qualifying businesses.
Refund Policy: A full refund will be given if requested 24 hours prior to the start of the seminar/workshop. If there is a special circumstance and you are not eligible for a full refund, please call Monica Benavides at (361) 698-1021 to discuss other options. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be returned.