June 07, 2017 5:30 pm
June 07, 2017 8:30 pm
For our Veterans we present:
If you can dream it, we can help! Owning your own business is the American Dream, but building it to withstand the test of time takes a unique set of tools - and a lot of hard work. SBDC StartSmart™ will show you the way.
SBDC StartSmart™ Gets Results:
• Evaluate & refine your business concept
• Improve your knowledge of business concepts
• Research markets and competition
• Develop a financial forecast to improve chances of success
• Develop a thorough, practical business plan
• On-going consulting from SBDC professionals keeps you on track
SBDC StartSmart™ covers these important topics in eight high-energy, interactive modules:
June 7 - Foundations for a Successful Business
June 14 - Marketing Analysis & Research
June 21 - Capturing the Market
June 28 - Efficient Operations
July 5 - Financial Foundations
July 12 - Financial Plan
July 19 - Bringing it All Together
July 26 - Implementing and Presenting the Plan
Class is offered at no cost to veterans and veteran spouses through funds received from SBDC Corporate Supporters. Includes all 8 modules, food and workbook.
Note: Registration requires a copy of your DD214. All information will remain protected and secure.